Super 1050The Dillon Super 1050 is the most advanced reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate the common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 30-06.
*Prices vary on exotic caliber machines
Price as shown with all customizable options is $2005.75
BenefitsThe Super 1050 has an automatically indexed shellplate, a built in primer pocket swager, and features mechanically adjustable primer seating. An electric case feeder is standard equipment on the Super 1050.
This heavy duty machine is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one year warranty.
The optional Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double-Alpha is an excellent addition to your Dillon Precision Super 1050. With the addition of the Mr. Bulletfeeder all you have do is load the machine with components and pull the handle, the machine does the rest. Mr. Bulletfeeder ships with one caliber installed. Conversion kits are available in:
- 9mm / 38 Super / 38 Special/357
- 40 S&W / 10mm
- 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- 308 WIN / 7.62mm
Case FeederThe Casefeeder from Dillon Precision ships with one of four Casefeed plates which are listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases.
Small pistol Casefeed plate
.32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 CarbineLarge pistol Casefeed plate
40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39Small rifle Casefeed plate
204 Ruger, 222, 223 RemingtonLarge rifle Casefeed plate
22-250 and larger
How it WorksRepeatability and efficiency
The Super 1050 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the Super 1050 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s machine, or make your life easier with a progressive Super 1050. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Super 1050 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. We’ll refund your money. The warranty on the Super 1050 is one year from date of purchase.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon Super 1050 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers. Priced starting at $1809.95, the Super 1050 comes complete with one caliber conversion, dies, case feeder, low primer alarm and the primer feed for the corresponding primer size for whatever cartridge you order it for.
The BasicsThe basic Super 1050 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion (#20476-Large, #20419-Small)
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR the Super 1050 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Operating circumstances will dictate the frequency of required lubrication. It is highly recommended that the Super 1050 be cleaned and lubed after every 10,000 rounds of operation. Use a high-grade, conventional wheel bearing grease - do not use oil except as indicated below.
- Casefeed Plunger (#13073*), lube the sides and bottom.
- Casefeed Plunger Roller (#13498) and Bolt (#13333)
- Tappet (#12995)
- Rocker Arm (#13058), cam surfaces and hole.
- Pivot Bolt (#13296)
- Primer Punch Base (#12849 - large or #13307 - small)
- Lube the Indexing Lever Cam surface (#10064) and Index Lever Shoulder Bolt (#13276). With the handle in the rest position, you will see the Index Roller (#10996) come into contact with the Lever Cam surface. The Index Roller (#10996) also requires periodic lubrication.
- Alignment Pins (#12972 & #13515 located under the toolhead)
- Cam Guide Bolt (#12486) and its mated slot
- Toolhead Bore (#20420 - lightly to avoid rusting and/or freezing up)
- Mainshaft Lubrication – Use only 30 weight motor oil. DO NOT use a penetrating lubricant such as WD-40, Breakfree, etc…
- Swage Connecting Rod (#13417) and Clevis Pin (#13522)
- Shellplate lock ring (#20311), bottomsurface to shellplate face.
- Shellplate center hole. It’s easiest to lubricate the shellplate center hole when changing from one caliber to another. We recommend that you use a droplet of Blue Loctite on the threads of the following bolts prior to reinstalling:
#13333, #13296, and #13276 (see photos and schematics).
With the handle in the rest position, on the left side of the machine:
- Use a grease syringe to lube the bearing pin (#11009) located in the link arm (#11063).
- Then, cycle the handle down to the bottom stop.
- Again, using the grease syringe, lube the mainshaft pivot pin (#10994) on the left side of the machine via the access hole located 1.2" above the carrier cap (#11010).
- Use 30 weight motor oil on the mainshaft (#10999).
- Towards the back of the machine, lube the indexing lever cam surface (#11064) and index lever shoulder bolt (#13276).
- First remove the swage rod assembly, swage connecting rod, and operating handle.
- On the left side of the machine, use a 5/32" Allen wrench to remove the screw (#13685).
- Slide the carrier cap (#11010) out of its bore and lube the left-hand side roller bearing (#11008) and carrier cap.
- Next, slide the crankshaft (#11061) out of the frame from the right side of the machine BUT NO MORE THAN 3/4".
- Using a grease syringe, dispense some grease onto the right-hand side roller bearing (#11008).
- Next, lube the crankshaft surface (#11061).
- Then, reinsert the crankshaft fully into the frame.
- Reinstall the carrier cap (#11010).
- Blue Loctite must be used on the threads before installation, tighten.
- Finally, reassemble the swage component and operating handle back onto the frame, lube the swage connecting rod (#13417) and clevis pin (#13522).
How to Buy
Need More Info?Call us 800-762-3845
Visit Our Knowledge Base