If you’re interested in the ultimate reloading experience, check out the Dillon Automation DA3000 Autodrive at www.dillon-automation.com. Capable of loading ammunition at a rate of up to 2000 rounds per hour or processing cartridge cases at a rate of up to 3000 rounds per hour, the DA3000 Autodrive is compatible with either the Dillon Precision RL1100 or CP2000 and preserves the Dillon factory warranty.
The RL1100 Features:
- Eccentric Roller Bearing Drive System
- Smoother Operation, Less Effort
- Heavier Frame for Greater Rigidity
- Upgraded Primer Pocket Swager
- User-Replaceable Swage Rod Tip
- Spring-Loaded Priming Station Locator
- Reinforced Toolhead Bolt & Washer
- Improved Shellplate Indexing System
- 1050 Caliber-Conversion Compatible
- Two Year Warranty
Repeatability and Efficiency
The RL1100 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the RL1100 will keep you well supplied without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s press, or make your life easier with a progressive RL1100. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the RL1100 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims – or your expectations – return it. We’ll refund your money.
Rifle and Pistol
The RL1100 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers and can be ordered with any of them.
Use the drop down menu, accessed by clicking on the "Configure Options" button above, you will have the ability to choose any add on or option you need including dies and caliber conversions.
The RL1100 is highly customizable. All options and recommendations listed below appear in the configuration menu.
The Base RL1100 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
You will also need (at minimum):
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
A casefeed plate is required. Select casefeed plates from the configuration menu above based on the following :
- Small Pistol : .32 / .380 / 9mm / .38 Super
- Large Pistol: .40 SW / 10mm / .38 Spc +
- Small Rifle: .204 Ruger / .222 & .223 Rem / .30 Carbine
- Large Rifle: 7.62mm x 39 / .22 - .250 and larger
We also suggest that you purchase:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rds per session
- RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering if you are loading more than 500 rds per session
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the manual below
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion:
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need
- Powder die
- OR the RL1100 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Introducting the DA3000 Auto Drive CLICK HERE
- Installs easily on the RL1100 & CP2000
- FAST - process up to 2000 rounds per hour
- A Dillon product, designed & built in USA
- Preserves RL1100 & CP2000 Warranty !
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov