The basic Super 1050 includes:
- Dies in selected caliber
- Electric casefeeder
- Auto indexing shellplate
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Low Primer Alarm
Repeatability and Efficiency
The Super 1050 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the Super 1050 will keep you well supplied without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s press, or make your life easier with a progressive Super 1050. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Super 1050 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims – or your expectations – return it. We’ll refund your money. The warranty on the Super 1050 is one year from date of purchase.
Select Rifle Calibers
The Dillon Super 1050 will produce match-quality ammo for a variety of rifle calibers too large for the RL1100. The Super 1050 comes complete with one caliber conversion, dies, case feeder, low-primer alarm and the primer feed for the corresponding primer size for whatever cartridge you order it for.
The Super 1050 is highly customizable. All options and recommendations listed below appear in the configuration menu. Please note - the appropriate casefeed plate for the caliber you select is included. Additional caliber conversions and casefeed plates are available in the menu.
The Super 1050 includes our variable-speed casefeeder. The motor has a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages – 110 / 220 Volt, 60 / 50 hz – simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region.
The speed of the casefeeder is controlled by a potentiometer on the casefeed funnel. It allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The casefeed bowl has an adjustable window cuff and case deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
You will also need (at minimum):
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
A casefeed plate is required. Select casefeed plates from the configuration menu above based on the following :
- Small Pistol : .32 / .380 / 9mm / .38 Super
- Large Pistol: .40 SW / 10mm / .38 Spc +
- Small Rifle: .30 Carbine / .204 Ruger / .222 & .223 Rem
- Large Rifle: 7.62mm x 39 / .22 - .250 and larger
We also suggest that you purchase:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rds per session
- RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering if you are loading more than 500 rds per session
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the manual below
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion:
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need
- Powder die
- OR the Super 1050 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Super 1050 User Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov