Square Deal B
The Square Deal B is our most compact machine, it loads common straight-walled handgun and carbine cartridges from .32 S&W Long through .45 Colt. Featuring an automatically indexed shellplate, it is intended to produce moderate quantities of match-quality handgun ammunition for the user who does not have a need to load bottle-necked cartridges. Dies are included and are factory adjusted to reduce your set up time.
The Base Square Deal B Includes:
- 1 Square Deal B reloading machine
- 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grs of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 60 grs of powder
- 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
- 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
- 1 packet of primer tubes containing: 1 large primer pickup tube, 1 small primer pickup tube, and 1 magazine tube
- 1 primer slide assembly
- 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (13355)
- 3 locator buttons
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit
- 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40, which uses steel dies)
- 1 spent primer cup with bracket and screws.
- 1 loaded cartridge chute with screws and a plastic bin
- 1 written instruction manual
Additional calibers, options & accessories can be ordered directly from the configuration menu.
Reloading With the Square Deal B is Easy as 1-2-3!
Most shooters realize that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact Dillon’s Square Deal B is one of the easiest progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with a stroke of the handle, there is less to remember (or forget) than with an old-fashioned single-station press. Skeptical? Just watch the short video to see how easy it really is.
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon Square Deal B’s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibers! The Square Deal B toolhead is held on by four allen screws. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Square Deal B Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Square Deal B for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims (or your expectations), return it. We’ll refund your money. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon Square Deal B will produce match-quality ammo for 18 pistol calibers. The Square Deal B comes complete with one caliber conversion installed on the machine.
Minimum Accessories Recommended:
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Primer Flip Tray
- Case Lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
All options can be selected from the product configuration menu.
We also suggest :
- Toolhead assembly - allows you to leave the die adjustments preset. The toolhead quickly interchanges by removing four bolts.
- Powder Measure - OR - SDB Quick Change Kit*
- Extra Primer Pickup Tubes if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- Machine Cover to keep the unit dust free
* Quick Change Kits include a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand allowing you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Square Deal B User Manual
LEAD TIMES FOR COMMON BACKORDERED PRODUCTS
STOCK & ORDERING NOTE :
Due to unprecedented demand, we are not accepting backorders on out of stock magazines, bullets, brass and some other items. Our future cost and delivery are uncertain at this point. If you see an item that displays "Out of Stock" that means we hope to get it back in stock but do not allow backorders. Items that say "backorder" means the item IS expected back in stock and you may backorder it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT DIES:
Dillon Precision has added a second domestic carbide supplier. Their job is to make large quantities of a single caliber handgun carbide insert. They are finishing 45ACP now and beginning 38/357. After they finish those calibers, the next two they will make are 10mm/40 S&W and 380ACP. Our primary carbide supplier is currently concentrating on 300 Blackout and 223 Remington. They are also making small quantities of handgun carbide in the calibers not coming from our new supplier. The dates below are our current estimate for delivery, based on recent delivery history and knowledge of what we expect to be delivered and when we expect to receive it.
- Square Deal B - Refer to caliber lead times
- RL550C - In Stock
- XL750 - In Stock
- Super 1050 - Refer to caliber lead times
- Super 1050 (no dies) - In Stock
- RL1100 - Refer to caliber lead times
- RL1100 (no dies) - In Stock
- CP2000 - In Stock
- SL900 - In Stock
- Essentials Packages - 60 weeks (dies)
Carbide Die Orders Placed Before 9/1/2022
- 9mm 24-36 weeks
- .45 ACP 6-10 weeks
- .38 / .357 6-10 weeks
- .38 Super 36-42 weeks
- 10mm / .40 Caught Up
- .32 S&W 36-42 weeks
- .380 ACP Caught Up
- .357 SIG 42-46 weeks
- .44 SPL / Mag 36-42 weeks
- .223 18-24 weeks
- .300 Blackout Caught Up
- .308 Caught Up
- 45 Colt 36-42 weeks
Carbide Die Orders Placed AFTER 9/1/2022:
- 9mm 42+ weeks
- .45 ACP 10-14 weeks
- .38 / .357 10-14 weeks
- .38 Super 44+ weeks
- 10mm / .40 8 - 10 weeks
- .32 S&W 44+ weeks
- .380 ACP Caught Up
- .357 SIG 48+ weeks
- .44 SPL / Mag 44+ weeks
- .223 24-30 weeks
- .300 Blackout 1 week
- .308 Caught Up
- 45 Colt 36-42 weeks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Caliber Conversion Kits | Square Deal BFrom $145.00