Benchmade Presidio II
The combat legend that simply won't quit. With years of experience and redesign, the new Presidio II now features Benchmade's CF-Elite® handle material. Light enough to cut overall weight without compromising durability, the 570-1 Presidio II is the perfect option for those looking for a robust folder that doesn't weigh their kit down.
Meet the PRESIDIO® II | CF-ELITE®
Designed with purpose and built to last, the Presidio® II sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
How it's Made
Laser-cut from sheets of high-grade steel, every Benchmade blade is ground, beveled, and finished with uncompromising precision. We mill and machine handles in-house to the most exacting specifications, and every knife is hand-assembled and sharpened by highly trained technicians bringing to bear over thirty years of manufacturing excellence in our state-of-the-art factory in Oregon City, Oregon.
|Open Length: 8.72'' | 22.15cm
|Blade Length: 3.72'' | 9.45cm
|Blade Thickness: 0.124'' | 3.15mm
|Closed Length: 5'' | 12.7cm
|Handle Thickness: 0.63'' | 16.0mm
|Product Box: Black
|Mechanism: AXIS® Lock
|Blade Style: Drop-Point
|Handle: Black Molded Cf-Elite™
|Pocket Clip: Deep Carry
|Blade Finish: Satin
|Blade Color: Satin
|Clip Color: Black
|Clip Finish: Black Oxide
|Clip Position: Tip-Up
|Clip Type: Standard Three Hole
|Handle Material: Cf-Elite™
|Handle Color: Graphite Black
|MOLLE Compatible: No
|Lanyard Hole: Yes
|Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
Benchmade Warranty and LifeSharp Services:
We are committed to building the highest-quality knives through world-class craftsmanship, constant innovation, and unsurpassed materials. We stand by our products and provide an extensive warranty.
Our LifeSharp service guarantees that Benchmade will re-sharpen your knife to a factory edge for free, for the life of the knife. Our LifeSharp services includes cleaning, oiling, adjustments, and re-sharpening.
Use and Care:
Proper care and regular maintenance help make your Benchmade knife yours, for life. Here are some tips for keeping your Benchmade in peak condition:
• All steel, regardless of price and grade, can eventually rust, so it’s important to keep your knife dry and lubricated. If spotting or rust occurs, semi-chrome metal polish will often take care of it.
• Dishwashers can cause serious damage that is not covered under our warranty, so make sure to hand-wash your Benchmade under warm water with dish soap only, and dry thoroughly.
• Remember, knives are cutting tools, and you should never use your knife as a pry-bar, screwdriver, chisel, or punch, unless the knife is designed explicitly for those purposes.
• If you choose to sharpen your blade yourself, avoid grinding wheels and other high-powered machinery.
• Handle, pivot, and pocket clip screws may require occasional adjustment using T6 & T10 Torx drivers. We recommend applying a small dab of releasable thread-locker as needed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov