XL650The Dillon XL650 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though 458 Winchester Magnum in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun.
Base price with one caliber conversion kit is $566.95 Price as shown with all customizable options is $1130.55
BenefitsThe Dillon XL650 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though 458 Winchester Magnum in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun.
Case FeederSmall pistol Casefeed plate
.32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
Large pistol Casefeed plate
40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
Small rifle Casefeed plate
204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
Large rifle Casefeed plate
22-250 and larger
How it WorksReloading with Dillon’s XL 650 is Easy as 1-2-3!
Most shooters realize that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact, Dillon’s XL650 is one of the easier progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with one stroke of the handle, there is less to remember (or forget) than with an old-fashioned single-station press. Skeptical? Follow me through the 1-2-3 system.
- Place a bullet onto the appropriate cartridge case in the XL650s shellplate.
- Lower the operating handle. The XL650 will automatically deprime and resize the case. It drops the next empty case to be inserted into the shellpIate ,dispenses the powder charge, flares the case mouth, seats the bullet to its proper depth and crimps it tight. All automatically. All you touch is the operating handle.
- Lift the handle up. The XL650 will automatically rotate the shellplate to the next position, ejecting the loaded round into a convenient bin. It also pushes the next case into the shellplate. Now push the handle forward to seat the primer. What next? Repeat step “1.” Sound easy? You bet it is!
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon XL650s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibers! The XL650 toolhead is held in place by two steel pins. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Dillon XL650 Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the XL650 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims (or your expectations), return it. We’ll refund your money, including shipping. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
The Dillon XL650 will produce match-quality ammo for a wide variety of rifle and handgun calibers. Priced at $566.95, the XL650 comes complete with one caliber conversion installed on the machine.Dies are not included with the machine, but are sold separately.
The BasicsThe basic 650 includes the following:
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder, Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts(appropriate size installed).
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit - installed
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
No dies are included with the machine.
Machine Height from bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
To change calibers, you will need:
Caliber conversion kit
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
Toolhead(#13863) and a powder die(#20064) OR The 650 Quick Change(#22059),which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
I suggest that you also get -
Dillon dies designed for high speed use
Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
Machine cover to keep it dust free
You will also need (at minimum):
Die set (included with the Square DealB only)
Primer flip tray
How to Buy
Need More Info?Call us 800-762-3845
Visit Our Knowledge Base