The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges from .17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle and .32 ACP through .500 S&W in handgun.
The XL750 comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear.
Dies, Caliber Conversions & Accessories are ordered separately during configuration.
The Base XL750 Includes:
- Powder Measure with large and small powder bars (small installed)
- One prime system with large & small priming parts (large installed)
- One large and one small pickup tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- Powder Die
- Loaded cartridge catch bin
- Set of allen wrenches
Repeatability and Efficiency
The XL750 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the XL750 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s press, or make your life easier with a progressive XL750. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the XL750 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims – or your expectations – return it. We’ll refund your money. The XL750 comes standard with our "No BS" lifetime limited warranty against defects and normal wear and tear.
Rifle and Pistol
The XL750 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers – and can be ordered with any of them.
Use the drop down menu, accessed by clicking on the "Configure Options" button above, you will have the ability to choose any add on or option you need including dies and caliber conversions.
The XL750 is highly customizable. All options and recommendations listed below appear in the configuration menu.
You will also need (at minimum):
- Reloading dies
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
We also suggest that you purchase:
- Electric Casefeeder - speed up your reloading substantially
- Casefeed plate(s) required , if you purchase a casefeeder
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rds per session
- RF100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering if you are loading more than 500 rds per session
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Additional die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the manual below
- If you prefer to dedicate a separate primer feed system for each size:
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need
- Powder die
- OR the XL750 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.