Genuine SIG SAUER P320 Magazine
From the world leader in firearms comes a unique line of genuine SIG SAUER® parts and accessories designed around the same relentless sstandards put into every pistol and rifle SIG SAUER makes. Kit up, dress up or replace your original parts with nothing but genuine parts and accessories from SIG SAUER.
Magazine, P320, 9mm, Full, 21 rd, M17 Coyote
NOTE THIS IS A RESTRICTED & REGULATED PRODUCT. Some US States and countries / territories outside the USA do not allow shipment of this product. Note that USA means the 50 United States, not APO / US Territories. If you have a restricted item in your shopping cart and you cannot check out , please remove it.
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit (Pistol magazines only).
- Illinois: City of Chicago 12 round limit
- Illinois: City of Aurora 20 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit (unless customer supplies a copy of a license to possess high capacity magazines. Phone-in orders only)
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit
- Vermont: 10 round limit (rifle) and 15 round limit (pistol)
- Washington: 10 round limit
MAGAZINES ARE NOT SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE (50 States) USA - NO EXCEPTIONS
Firearm Parts & Shooting Accessories Outside of USA:
- Firearm parts not shipped outside USA (triggers, stocks, barrels, bolts, receivers)
- Moon clips, speed loaders not shipped outside USA
Bullets, Brass, & Other Components:
- Live ammunition not delivered to California or any non-50-state US Territory / APO
- No bullets, brass, primers, powder or ammuntion sold outside USA
Lithium Ion Batteries, Chemicals, Lube, Solvents and Aerosols :
Chemicals and items with Lithium batteries cannot be shipped to AK / HI, internationally, or via Fedex 2-day. Continental US shipments are GROUND ONLY unless further restricted by state.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov