Slip 2000 Copper Cutter, 4 oz
Copper Cutter is specially formulated to remove: copper, lead, powder residue and plastic wad fouling from bore surface with very little scrubbing!
Cleans bores in:
- Keep the muzzle end pointed down to prevent cleaner from running back into the actions or chambers
- Soak a patch, brush or mop with Copper Cutter and run through bore. Follow this with a dry patch
- Repeat until dry patch come out clean
- After patch comes out clean, it is very important to run a mop or patch with a lubricant on it to completely recoat bores with lubricant protection
Copper Cutter is a Water Based - Ammonia Enhanced product and it will remove all lubrication or oil protection. Care should be taken to re-lube all parts cleaned with Copper Cutter to prevent rusting and corrosion. Always follow up with a lubricant to displace any moisture left behind from cleaning. This will not only protect your weapon but it will reduce your next cleanup time.
NOTE THIS IS A RESTRICTED & REGULATED PRODUCT. Some US States and countries / territories outside the USA do not allow shipment of this product. Note that USA means the 50 United States, not APO / US Territories. If you have a restricted item in your shopping cart and you cannot check out , please remove it.
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit (Pistol magazines only).
- Illinois: City of Chicago 12 round limit
- Illinois: City of Aurora 20 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit (unless customer supplies a copy of a license to possess high capacity magazines. Phone-in orders only)
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit
- Vermont: 10 round limit (rifle) and 15 round limit (pistol)
- Washington: 10 round limit
MAGAZINES ARE NOT SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE (50 States) USA - NO EXCEPTIONS
Firearm Parts & Shooting Accessories Outside of USA:
- Firearm parts not shipped outside USA (triggers, stocks, barrels, bolts, receivers)
- Moon clips, speed loaders not shipped outside USA
Bullets, Brass, & Other Components:
- Live ammunition not delivered to California or any non-50-state US Territory / APO
- No bullets, brass, primers, powder or ammuntion sold outside USA
Lithium Ion Batteries, Chemicals, Lube, Solvents and Aerosols :
Chemicals and items with Lithium batteries cannot be shipped to AK / HI, internationally, or via Fedex 2-day. Continental US shipments are GROUND ONLY unless further restricted by state.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov