Dillon Square Deal BThe Dillon Square Deal B is a compact reloading machine designed to load the common straightwall handgun and carbine cartridges, from 32 S&W Long through 45 Colt.
Base price with one caliber conversion kit is $389.95 Price as shown with all customizable options is $565.75
BenefitsThe Square Deal B has an automatically indexed shellplate, which makes the machine quite compact. The Square Deal B is intended to produce moderate quantities of match-quality handgun ammunition for the user who does not have a need to load bottlenecked cartridges. The dies are included, and are factory adjusted to reduce your set up time.
How it WorksReloading with Dillon’s Square Deal B is Easy as 1-2-3!
Most shooters realize that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact, Dillon’s Square Deal B is one of the easiest progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with one stroke of the handle, there is less to remember (or forget) than with an old-fashioned single-station press. Skeptical? Follow me through the 1-2-3 system.
- Place a bullet and an empty cartridge case into the Square Deal B’s shellplate.
- Lower the operating handle. The Square Deal B will automatically deprime and resize the case. It dispenses the powder charge, flares the case mouth, seats the bullet to its proper depth and crimps it tight. All automatically. All you touch is the operating handle.
- Lift the handle up. The Square Deal B will automatically eject the loaded round into a convenient bin. Now push the handle forward to seat the primer. What next? Repeat step “1.” Sound easy? You bet it is!
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon Square Deal B’s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibers! The Square Deal B toolhead is held on by four allen screws. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Square Deal B Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Square Deal B for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims (or your expectations), return it. We’ll refund your money, including shipping. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
The Dillon Square Deal B will produce match-quality ammo for 18 pistol calibers. Priced at $389.95, the Square Deal B comes complete with one caliber conversion installed on the machine.
The BasicsThe Basic machine includes the following:
- 1 machine
- 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed)
- Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws from 15 to 60 grains of powder
- 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
- 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
- 1 packet of tubes containing: 1 large, 1 small primer pickup tubes, 1 magazine tube, and one primer slide assembly, 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (13355)
- 3 locator buttons
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit
- 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40, which uses steel dies)
- 1 Spent primer cup bracket, screws and cup
- 1 loaded cartridge chute, screws and plastic bin
- 1 written instruction manual
To change calibers you will need the following:
SDB caliber conversion kit-contains the shellplate, dies, powder funnel, bullet seating stem(s) and locator buttons for one caliber.
Toolhead Assembly(#20113) -allows you to leave the die adjustments preset.
The toolhead quickly interchanges by removing four bolts.
SDB Quick Change(#16378)- This includes a toolhead assembly PLUS a separate powder measure, allowing you to keep a measure set for a particular load.
We also suggest you get:
Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting, and a machine cover to keep it dust free
You will also need (at minimum):
Primer flip tray
How to Buy
Need More Info?Call us 800-762-3845
Visit Our Knowledge Base