4 station progressive loader
Station 1) resize/deprime/prime
Station 2) powder drop/flare
Station 3) seat
Station 4) crimp
The RL550B is able to load rifle as well as pistol cartridges The RL550B uses standard 7/8 by 14 thread per inch dies, as long as they deprime in the size die Manually indexed shellplate Manually fed cases and bullets Capable of loading 400 to 600 rounds per hour Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty No dies are included with the RL550B. If you need to order dies, please click Here To see a video of the RL550B in operation, click HERE Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine. Click "Options" folder to review the available options for this machine. Typical price as shown with optional accessories is $735.60
The basic 550 includes:
No dies are included.
- Machine with caliber conversion kit (shellplate, locator buttons, powder funnel) in the caliber of your choice.
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
Machine height from bench is 21"
Cartridges marked with an "*" afterward require a separate XL Powder Die #21253