RL1100/1050 Powder Measure
Stock Number: 20421
The Dillon Precision Powder Measure for the RL1100 and 1050 series of reloaders represents the best in accurate, reliable and repeatable performance. Accurate to within +/- .10 grain the Dillon Powder Measure provides you with the speed and performance that the modern reloader demands. Perfect for competition reloading as well as hunting and recreational uses the Dillon Precision Powder Measure is the perfect accompaniment to The World's Finest Reloading Machines.
The powder measure is case activated; it will only drop powder if a case is present. When a case is present the powder bar will travel it's full length until is flush with the body of the powder measure. This allows the powder bar to align with the powder funnel to drop the powder charge. The case activated feature saves you from messy spills while you setup your press or if for some reason a case is not present when you cycle the press.
The Dillon Precision Powder Measure uses an adjustable volumetric powder bar to regulate charge weights. This is accomplished by adjusting a screw on the end of the powder bar which in turn regulates the size of the volume into which the powder will drop. You must use a reliable scale to set the correct charge weight as you adjust the volume the powder bar will drop. Dillon Precision manufactures four types of powder bars:
- Extra Small – Used for dropping less than 3 grains of powder
- Small – Used for dropping 3 to 20 grains of powder (Included with the Dillon Precision Powder Measure)
- Large – Used for dropping 20 to approximately 45 to 50 grains of powder (Included with the Dillon Precision Powder Measure)
- Magnum – Used for dropping 50 or more grains of powder*
This Dillon Precision Powder Measure is for the RL1100 and Super/RL 1050 Reloading Machines.
You might also like:
- The Dillon Low Powder Sensor to help remind you to keep that powder hopper filled.
- The Dillon Powder Check to make sure that your cartridges have the correct powder charge.
- The D-Terminator Electronic Scale for fast, accurate, charge weights.
- Dillon's Eliminator Balance Beam Scale to help you accurately set your powder measure.
- Spare Powder Funnels for reloading new cartridges or replacing lost funnels.