Redding Complete Three-die sets - Size, bell, seat
Stock Number: rctdssbs
Dillon Precision manufactures the finest dies in the world but we don't manufacture them for every cartridge in the world. As a result we look to other manufacturers who respect their customers by producing dies of exceptional quality. We feel confident that you will be impressed with these dies from Redding and that their function in our machines allows for the production of flawless ammunition.
- Redding uses the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Redding dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- Redding dies will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.