Square Deal B DisassemblySep 26th, 2016
- Detach the loaded cartridge chute from the right side of the frame.
- Detach the primer feed system from the front of the frame.
- Remove one link arm only at this time. It doesn’t matter which side.
- Detach the powder measure to prevent damage to it.
- Unbolt the machine from your bench or strongmount.
- Pull the handle down on the machine.
- On the back of the frame, below the mounting flange, is a steel bolt. Remove it.
- Remove the other link arm. Now the shaft can slide out of the frame.
- Re-tighten the index lever pivot bolt.
- Reassemble in the reverse. Before you reinstall the cam bolt in the back of the frame, you must reattach at least one link arm and pull the handle down. Only if the handle is down can this screw be reinstalled.
We have several helpful videos on our site. Just scroll down until you find the one you need.Follow us on Facebook.
Thank you for your feedback!